Bentinck Channel Day Tour
Now departing from Victoria, BC’s Inner Harbour, our day trips take you on a fun expedition of discovery into marine and coastal ecology through a 3-hour Ecotour into the pristine waters off Southern Vancouver Island.
COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
We’re pleased to welcome you aboard to enjoy our breathtaking natural surroundings, with the assurance of our commitment to safe operations that follow the recommendations and guidelines for COVID-19 physical distancing and protection of our guests and crew.
In addition to strict protocols for sanitization of equipment and boat surfaces, we will adhere to the following:
- Reduced tour sizes, as per the latest BC Ministry of Health COVID-19 guidelines for physical distancing
- Exclusive access for our guests to The Gallery of Nature before the tour
- Suspension of food provided during our lunch stop at Pearson College
- Daily health and temperature checks of our staff and crew to monitor for symptoms
Guests will be asked the following questions before being admitted on board:
- Have you experienced cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure the safe operation of our tours!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.