COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
We’re pleased to welcome you aboard to enjoy our breathtaking natural surroundings, with the assurance of our commitment to safe operations that follow the recommendations and guidelines for COVID-19 physical distancing and protection of our guests and crew.
We follow the latest BC guidelines and restrictions, where applicable.
Read more here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
In addition to strict protocols for sanitization of equipment and boat surfaces, we will adhere to the following:
- Passenger numbers in accordance with the latest BC Ministry of Health COVID-19 guidelines for physical distancing.
- Access for our guests to Oak Bay Marina docks, bathrooms and facilities that are maintained by marina staff in compliance with Ministry guidelines before and after the tour.
- Daily health and temperature checks of our staff and crew to monitor for symptoms
Guests will be asked the following questions before being admitted on board:
- Have you experienced cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure the safe operation of our tours
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Departing from Oak Bay Marina at 10am.
Phone ahead at (250) 240-0084 to book.
From beach cleanups to marine life discovery and even nature walks, we can make an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
All tours take around 3 hours (depending on variables like tides and weather) and depart from the Oak Bay Marina.
Use the form below to design your journey.